Saturday, November 12, 2016

Diva's Weekly Challenge #292



Even though most outcomes were not as I expected, I never thought there would be any work I didn't like.

Then one eventually comes!!
 

After those 2 ribbon, I don't know what I should put on, so I put the EAXY, which is the subject of Diva's Challenge of this week. Somehow I lost the way and also seemed very strange here. If this was independent tile, it might be good, however, it unfortunately didn't combine with another part.

I really think the Opus tile is not my thing. There probably wont be a second one.

Anyway, I have been starting my Zentangle class in Toronto since 3 weeks ago. I was really lucky getting some student who are Mandarin nervier speakers. My wish is I could teach in English next year......hope that's not to ambitious. Here are the works of my student from the first and second classes.





即使多數時候結果和我想像中的不同,但幾乎沒有哪一張作品是我真正不滿意的。

但這一天還是來了:第一張不滿意的作品終於出現!

花了靠北多時間但整個畫面真的怪,這麼大一張已經完全超出我的能力惹,我想短期內也不會有第二張。

多倫多的課竟然進行到第三星期了,連我自己都不敢相信,為了讓學生學到更多,我要更努力備課啊(握拳)。


2016.11.12。
 

4 comments:

  1. Your written English is already quite good (as I may say that as a Dutch person) I think. Your tile is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think it's because my husband is an editor :p I noted if I speak English then I can't concentrate on drawing.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your Opus tile! The colour and shading gives your tile such depth! Your tangles variations are beautiful! If you dont mind, I'm going to keep your tile photo for future design reference. :)

    ReplyDelete